PT Bowsprit Asset Management ("Bowsprit") is an Investment Manager specializing in Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) – locally known as DIRE (Dana Investasi Real Estat), Incubator Fund – locally known as RDPT (Reksa Dana Penyertaan Terbatas), and Infrastructure Fund – locally known as DINFRA (Dana Investasi Infrastruktur).
Bowsprit obtained its Investment Manager License from Indonesia’s Financial Services Authority (OJK) on April 24th 2014.
Bowsprit is a wholly owned subsidiary of PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk (“LPKR”), Indonesia’s largest and most integrated property company in terms of market capitalization, total asset and revenue, with a unique and integrated business model.
LPKR also has two REITs based in Singapore: Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust (LMIRT) and FIRST REIT.
- Received Investment Manager Licence
- RDPT Bowsprit Infrastructure Fund I
Total AUM: IDR 500 Billion
- RDPT Bowsprit Property Fund I
- RDPT Bowsprit Property Fund II
- RDPT Bowsprit Property Fund III
- RDPT Bowsprit Property Fund IV
Total AUM: IDR 1.5 Trillion
- RDPT Bowsprit Property Fund 5
- RDPT Bowsprit Property Fund 6
Total AUM: IDR 2.4 Trillion
- DINFRA Bowsprit Township Development
- DINFRA Bowsprit Aoyama Commercial Fund
- DINFRA Bowsprit Integrated Infrastructure 1
Total AUM: IDR 4.94 Trillion